Monday, 27 July 2009

More stones and rainy days


I have been away from the computer this week after a trip down to Cornwall for work. Of course I had in mind a visit to several of the standing stone sites near Lands End to add to the new series I am working on, and after a week of glorious weather I hoped to get some good shots. Sods law kicked in again though and on my day off it rained. Constantly.
I still took the chance to visit the Men O' Toll stones though, and with wide angle lens fitted hope to have got some interesting photographs from that wonderfull round standing stone...despite the drizzle that accompanied the trip.
The film is not yet developed so watch this space in the next couple of weeks, as I am home throughout the whole of August and hope to get a lot more shots finished in the time I have free.
The image above is of two standing stones on the Isle of Mull, near Tobermory, taken on a sunny day as the clouds scudded past.
I am also trying out a new chap for printing on some high quality art paper so hope to be able to offer gallery quality archival prints on some of the best cotton rag paper available.
I will post again as soon as I have new shots to add to the gallery. TTFN!

No comments:

Post a Comment